Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A Cloud of Angels







Oh yes a ~Bevy of Angels~ so very filled with love and joy they've come. How many do you see. Besides the two largest beings. I, at quick glance count 8 smaller beings. Seems there should be, could be more ... Why did I ask ... there must be a dozen as I look again, dare I say; "Thirteen." in this heavenly assemblage gathered here

If I enlarged this, might I see more ... There are more ! They are near and far, with some so distant, they are difficult to make out, at all. There are a multitude rather than a bevy. And this cloud we think we see ...  is made up of pure light energy beings. No less than a womb that bore them here. A mothership of energy bearing forth these Light Beings, who have journeyed here to balance energy. Who know no fear. And you must know and even feel, how they rejoice, so purely delighted they, when we of earth have seen them here.

I too, see an Angel appearing here. I don't see anything I fear. But of those who saw a goat as have I and the Avenging Angel here, then this is as real as you perceive it to be. What we might have seen but can not here, is the being this one was facing out of sight, behind ye. It is what we don't see, what we don't know, that we fear the most. And if it is, that good can come from this, let us ask; 
"Are we being guided to confront our fears by looking upon this light being who before us appears."  
If this is so ... then this Angel, is doing it's work well. Bless us all.  
Maricet


 

These amazing images are shared here
Through the lens, the talents and the graciousness
of my dear friend, Michael Radford. Photography
http://www.cmichaelradford.com

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/CMichael-Radfordcom-Photography/162540777114944
Strange Clouds Album

No comments:

Post a Comment