Sunday, February 5, 2012

Marie Therese's Chill Mix

GUIDO'S LOUNGE NUMBER 027 (Marie Therese's Chill Mix)


A wonderful collection of Marie-Therese's music which I so love.
I wanted to share this stream of beauty here on my blog as Marie with
 her wonderful gifts, her unwavering and generous heart and
her dear friendship has long been very special in my life.
 A special part of her, that she has shared with me.
I Thank You Dearest, Marie Therese.

 ~ From my Heart ~
Your Maricet

Her music, if you enjoy it as I do is
is available through ITunes and Amazon
Thank You

This is a favorite of mine by Marie Therese






Record Label
Freebeat Music Records Ideal Chill Glass City Records

Marie Therese has started 3 years ago with electronic sound. Many beautiful stories of people I had met as a therapist, have inspired me to bring these feelings in my sound. I thank all these wonderful people and I thank you:o)

Marie Therese





PS ~ And Thank You Guido :-))

1 comment:

  1. I'm very glad people like the mix and specially Marie Therese. Maria is a special person and it was a natural thing for me to do. It's like I said before, the music of Marie is so easy to work with. I'm glad to count her as a friend as well :)

    ReplyDelete