Monday, March 5, 2012

I Lit A Candle For You Today ....

I lit a candle for you today...
The flame flickered at first, as if struggling to remain.
     cmichaelradford.com
      C.Michael Radford Photography
     Album:...."Clouds of Light and Waves"


I lit a candle for you today. 
The flame flickered at first 
As if struggling to remain. 

When I looked again 
It had taken flight, 
All the way across,
the wide open sky.

Through the day
And through night.
Carrying my wishes 
And dreams on high. 

All around 
This great universe 
It flew.

And higher again, 
Into the heaven 
For you. 

My dearest one, 
You shall have my wish, 
Wherever
Your wonderful spirit dwells.

And this eternal flame 
Will carry it to you 
Whence upon it's journey 
It finds you out there.

© Maricet

No comments:

Post a Comment