Wednesday, July 4, 2012


I love to walk among the tall pines 
their carpet of needles beneath my feet 
and I love this song just as much. 
It's as if the Loreena McKennitt had heard 
the "Ancient Pines" singing and 
echoed their song back to us. 
Have a wonderful day. 
(C) Maricet





Mike Margolis: 

"You have a Beautiful way of expression! 
Your words carry a verbal currency more valuable than many.
Your word's soothe soul and translates feeling into meaningful expression. 
Thank you Maricet for sharing your gift."


Oh Dear Mike ~ 
You are extremely kind.
 I am most humbled by your gentle soul and your wonderful thoughts 
You honor my spirit and I am so deeply grateful. 
This means so much to me. 
I am ever so pleased to know I have touched you so. 
Many Blessings to you. 
~ Maricet ~

No comments:

Post a Comment