Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Moments in Time

"Moments in Time."
 
Narrated Version Maricet Delaney

Filmed in North Cumbria (Lake District) ... This special version features
the words of Poet, Maricet Delaney,
and the voice of Cumbrian man, Drew Campbell.

Maricet Delaney created this poem after watching the original a few weeks ago.

Drew Campbell, and his dear wife Christine, invited my wife & I down for the week -
we had a wonderful time with our kindred family, and the Lake District is incredibly beautiful.
My camera could barely hope to do it justice, I hope you enjoy nevertheless.
Chris Bishop

The Wonderful Voice of Drew Campbell

Reading Memories In Time
stop4media.co.uk/Voice/voice.htm



"MEMORIES IN TIME"
By Maricet

Crystal clear flow the waters
over the rock laden falls,
to carry us down,
to the lush green ground.
Where stones grow
to create a bridge
into a heavenly garden.

Where mists of water  
bathe the visions
that we'd never known
were there before.

Moss softens the rocks and our hearts.

Majestic falls splash
breaking open passages
to rolling creamy streams.

Rushing like, water spouts,
toward the unseen.

Carry me I plead.
Rushing.
There isn't much time.

Quickly it carries me.  
To find myself ...
Standing alone.
Peering down ...
Over golden barriers.
All is overcome.
Nothing stops the dream.

Streaming.
Where only I have gone,
Mercifully on.

Listen to the sound of silence.  
(and) the majesty, so profound,
whispers to the ground.

It is (Tis) here, all things are found.
In the silence of the aftermath,
In the vastness of the mind.
In the valleys.

Like a sheep alone on a mountain top.


There now. ~
You've come home.   


.

No comments:

Post a Comment